Back pain as a generalized disease
An orthopedic mattress is designed to help against neck and back pain. Back pain is a major problem when buying a mattress. This is because in everyday life more and more people suffer pain in the area of the back and neck.
The causes of back pain are numerous. Either for the old woman or the old gentleman, who fight more with their backs? Either for the student sitting leaning over the textbook for several hours. Be it the storekeeper who has to carry heavy objects every day. So you should buy the best mattress for neck pain only.
First, let’s go to the causes of back pain. Since an orthopedic mattress is not always adequate to solve orthopedic problems.
- Stress. Stress is often the trigger of neck and back pain. In this case, the best orthopedic mattress helps little. Better help: try to relax, pay attention to a healthy diet, exercise, let yourself be massaged.
- Muscle problems Back pain is often due to strains, herniated discs and other muscle problems. In this case, we advise you to analyze the choice of an orthopedic mattress with your doctor.
- The curvature of the spine. Many people inherently have bad posture. However, this quickly becomes routine in the office. A strange posture can, in the worst case, cause permanent back pain. Also, in this case, we advise you to consult with your doctor to select the appropriate orthopedic mattress.
- A mattress or frame of slats dropped. Unfortunately, this is one of the most common causes of neck and back pain. Many people have not changed the mattress or the frame of slats for many years. Or the products are of low quality and therefore they are damaged quickly. Due to cracks or a frame of bent slats, the spine is placed in a foreign orientation for the body. Pressure points arise and generate tension. The result: neck and back pain.
- The wrong mattress. If your mattress is too firm and does not have sufficient depth of subsidence, as a lateral sleeper, this can cause back pain. In the same way, a mattress that is too soft can allow too much depth of subsidence, forming a slit. A mattress with an elastic surface that cannot reduce the pressure points generates tension.